Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Will work for food...

Well, I'm not quite that desperate, but I am looking for a few volunteers to help me get started. What you get: A free one-hour photo session with me, a free 8x10 print and ridiculously low prices on any other prints you'd like to order! What I get: To use you as my guinea pig as I build my portfolio. I promise not to disappoint.

I live in the Fairfield County, CT area and am available in the evenings (before sunset, of course) most Saturdays.

Photography has always been a passion of mine. I've always enjoyed the photo journalistic approach to taking pictures in order to capture the full effect. Now with three children growing up way too fast I appreciate the importance of capturing life's moments. I find that pictures done in the home capture memories of family life. I also love outdoor pictures in natural light that are raw and beautiful.

Please email for more details.

3 comments:

LunaMoonbeam said...

Ooh...we'd love to be guinnea pigs. ;-) I might wait until Timothy is born though, and "call in the favor" then...even though it's not a favor...hmm. Maybe I'll make you LOTS of cookies, and then it WILL be a favor? ;-) Your pictures are GORGEOUS, by the way.

Oh, and, if you need it, you can always use our backyard for shoots. The shot over the water is rather pretty!

April said...

If we lived close I'd take you up on it! Congrats on starting your own photography business. Your pictures look great.

Lori B said...

We'd love to help you help us out! We need a family photo before I get any bigger, and after this baby comes! I'm very impressed. I'll talk to you about it soon!
:)